1. Hitting Success = Hitting the Ball HARD.
2. Efficient Swing Mechanics Required
- Generating the energy to use in the swing
- Transferring that energy into the baseball at contact
- Maximizes power
- Maximizes consistency
Our hitters see an average increase in Ball Exit Velocity of 5.8 mph using one simple drill. Each mph of Ball Exit Speed = approx 6 feet of ball flight. You do the math.
3. Hit ALL Pitches Hard
- The best hitters can, and DO, hit ALL pitch types (fastballs and off-speed) hard
- The best hitters can, and DO, hit pitches hard in multiple locations (in, out, up, down)
- It starts with INTENT
- Efficient swing mechanics are required
Our hitters learn the most efficient way to hit different pitches in all locations.